Try this yummy, colorful, healthy side at your next summer gathering. It goes great with grilled shrimp or salmon!
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup diced cucumbers
- 1 cup diced sugar snap peas
- 1 cup diced jicama
- 4 green onion stalks, thinly diced
- 1/4 cup olive or avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 tsp lime zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional, jalapeno slices or jalapeno infused olive oil
For the dressing, whisk together the oil, garlic, lime juice, and zest. Season with salt.
In a separate bowl, add all the vegetables and fruit together, except for the cilantro.
Gently stir in the dressing, refrigerate and let marinate until ready to serve.
Serve the marinated “ceviche” and top with fresh cilantro. Sprinkle cracked pepper over the entire dish.