Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) does not diagnose or treat any specific disease. Instead of chasing symptoms, we use functional lab work to seek the underlying cause and identify hidden stressors and malfunctions. Symptoms are the usually the last thing to appear in the disease process, usually ‘function’ has been lost for some time. Symptoms are the physical manifestation of a deeper imbalance. We investigate to find malfunctions overlooked by the medical model.
Functional lab tests can identify malfunctions and imbalances that need to be corrected in order to build health. Malfunctions within the hormonal, immune, digestion, and detoxification systems can manifest in a variety of symptoms such as:
- digestive issues, bloating, constipation/diarrhea
- hormone imbalances
- poor stamina and energy throughout the day
- irritability and fatigue
- headaches and brain fog
- bad skin
- joint pain
- ‘unexplained’ health problems
We work with clients one on one to restore their health. We give you lab-guided, health- building strategies which include drug-free all natural protocols. We teach and work with you through a process of behavior and lifestyle modification to support the body’s innate healing ability. If you are committed to reclaiming your health, we will work with you through a process of investigating and eliminating all blocking factors and hidden stressors, educating and empowering you to take control of your health and your life!
What you get:
- A program customized to your needs to build and optimize your health
- Functional lab work- the labs run will depend on your individual needs and health concerns. Most clients get started with 3-5 labs looking into Adrenal/Hormone function, Digestion/Detoxification, Food Sensitivities, and Gut Health/ Bacterial Balance. Additional testing may be recommended.
- A clear understanding of your test results, how they correlate to your issues, an understanding of how your body is functioning, and what you can do to get it back in balance.
- Unlimited e-mail support
- Regular phone call check-ins to keep track of your progress and make adjustments as we go.
- Contact us for a free 20min consult- to see if we are a good fit. This is an opt-in model of self-care requiring commitment, follow-up, and course correction.
- Fill out intake forms.
- Run initial labs- most can be done at home.
- Lab results and recommendations session – reviewing your lab results, interpretation, custom protocol for a 90 day program giving you a plan of action.
- Implement your 90 day plan with health coaching and guidance – we teach and work with you through the process of behavior and lifestyle modification to support your body’s innate healing ability, giving you the tools to take charge of your health!
SIGN UP FOR A FREE 20-MINUTE PHONE CONSULTATION
Let’s chat to see if it’s a good fit and how we can help you.